City Seeking Applicants to Serve on Board of Adjustment

The City of Iowa Park is seeking applicants to serve on the Board of Adjustment.  Advisory board members are appointed by the Iowa Park City Council and must comply with the Texas Local Government Code requirements.  Advisory board applications are available at City Hall or by clicking advisory board application .