Do I need to notify the city when I move out?

Yes, in advance.  It is necessary that you contact an Iowa Park Customer Service Representative to close your account.  This may be done either in person at city hall or by sending us a letter telling us the date you want your account closed and where to send the final bill.  You will be responsible for payment of services through the date of your closing.